Monday 14 October 2013

And finally !!

   

   Well hello there, i am so happy,so excited,the feelings inside me is like, agh Speechless. Guess what,my semester break is officially start from now. Now it is time for me to enjoy,to relax and to rest before the upcoming semester begin.  My busy schedule as a student represantative almost forget me that i have my own blog. Haha. Its almost 4 weeks i did not update anything on my blog.

   So, the this semester break is just begin and the new semester will open in 26th of November.How time fast flying. I totally did not have any time to update my blogs. Assigments,presentations,test,final examination,meeting with other student rep members. All of this become my daily routine that become obstacle for me to update this blog continously.

  What i can said,with the status as the newly appointed of student rep at my faculty,one words that i can said "TIRED". With almost everyday on the weekdays,we have a meeting,we also will conduct and organised all events for the students in my campus.Yeah,i believe if i ask every great world leaders,i believe that all of them,have a same opinion with me. Yeah,its normal as a leader we have many works to do,many things that need to be done. And i really enjoyed it, evendough it is totally make me exchausted. And i am very sure that by become the student leader,i will have as many experience i can,i can learn on how to be a great leader. So it is beneficial for me,to bring into the future.

   All praise to god also,that i can answer my final examination smoothly without no fear,no panics,no anxiety anymore to be compared to previous semester.Now i am just waiting for the result. Okey my second year of my study is done and there is about three years left before i can hold my first bachelor degree. What can i said that this semester is went well! credited to all who have supported me from behind.

   Okay, lets forget about my study for a while. I just want to said that duruing this holiday,i want to do as many benificial things as i can. I will never wasting this golden time for me to enjoy ,to rest with my family. To have fun and to hang out with my bestfriends. To play with my pets,jogging and go to the gym,reading self esteem books and of course blogging.

   Dear my readers who still struggling with your mental problems,i am here for you. I am ready to help you,to share my experience as i can. Just be strong,keep calm.Will update later,of course.Love.

  




No comments:

Post a Comment