Wednesday 23 October 2013

Reality during holiday!

  Well, on this holiday,i sometimes fell boring because my days is always unproductive. I just stayed at home. Online, Reading, Watching TV, Hangout with friends,dinner with families is become my daily routine. Sometimes, I overslept until noon .But start from yesterday i realized that this is should not happen. I must change this bad habits,

  I believe that college students out there have a same feelings with me when there is sem break. When in college,we always complaint why there is no holiday. We imagine and dreaming to do many things during holiday   . Shopping,vacations,bla bla bla but when holiday come,nothing happens. Most of students spend their holiday by sleeping and doing nothing at home and then complain to their friend there are feel bored. Hahaha. damn true.

  In fact, this reality had been shown in 9gags website. But instead of that after doing some self reflection, i should not waste my time during holiday. So as the beggining, i decided to continue my hobby that is reading. I start to find a books in my nearest bookstore last week. I spend about an hour at the bookstore just to find out a good self help books for me to read until i found one book written by Steve Chandler, "100 ways to Motivated Yourself". After read it, it is a perfect books. Fantastic and beneficial to read it.

  I also want to spend this golden time to spend with my family as i can,with my friend,jogging karaoke,go for movies. And what make me excited is that i will travel to Seoul, South Korea next week. Rima Rudner in his books said that "Go for vacation at least once a year,because it can make your lifespan longer" i believe her word.
 
  Oh,one things to shared that i still continue my treatment with speacalist and currently undergoing CBT  session with one of psychatarist at UKM Medical Center,Kuala Lumpur and still on going with my medication. Well my situation is improved better from day to day,and i hope it will continue forever.

  It's almost a long time i did not communicate with London well known pyschotherapist +Sheri Jacobson . I just want to share here that almost everyday my sleep was disturbed by a bad dreams sometimes horror. Sometimes i meet ghost,sometime i dream that my family will died. I have no idea about this and how to overcome it. Out of control. I sometimes search the internet that Kaverian,a herbs is among the traditional remedies that can help promote sleep well. Is that True?

  Well ,hope to see u guys again in my next post and have a great day ahead.Thanks for reading and love you guys to the moon and back!


No comments:

Post a Comment