Thursday 24 October 2013

Lets change the bad habit!

    After two weeks holiday begins, as told before boredom hit me and i spend most of the time before this by sleeping until the noon. So finally i had realized that this is a waste of time and i should spend my time during this holiday by doing something that is positive and healthier.

  Yeah, after two days i managed to change it slowly by play sports at the evening. Yesterday i managed to cycle at my house area. Before that, i downloaded an apps at my phone to detect the duration,the direction and also the speed of my cycle. Yeah,by doing this only i have a motivation to cycle. Then the results was miracle. Before this, if i was cycling, i will start tired only a few moments when i start cycle. Yesterday,i managed to cycle about 20 minutes. As i cycle, i visualise myself as neil amstrong ,haha and yeah i can feel the fresh air during cycling. As i feel the air, i start to take a deep breath during cycle. Its was totally make me happy.

   Just now,in the evening also ,i and my friend spend about one and half hour to play a badminton in the real court. It began, when there is two women beside our courts who invited one from group to join and play with them . So i oferred myself and played with them ,during that time i  keep and keep visualise myself as a great badminton player, eventhough i am not good enough in badminton, but i was quite happy because i won the games just now. After finish the games,they asked about myself and i also asked the background of them. Yeah,its a great day. First, i enjoy play badminton and second i manage to make new friends. How awesome this life.

   Tomorrow i plan after perform the prayer at the noon,i want to visited my grandfather who was admitted to the hospital which is the same hospital where i get the treatment for my conditions. Then at the evening, i plan to go for the gym,to workout to make my body like Muhammad Ali.

   Readers, during my school time, i  was a pessimist thinker. All in my mind is always negative . When i entered the college, i managed to change my thought to get more optimist and more optimist which is until today i cant believe i can transform it. Dear my friends,the happiness is in your hand. Just do whatever you want to do. Just enjoy the life,forget the stress because this lives is ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment