Wednesday 13 November 2013

Perfect vacation.

  Hello there,it almost 5 week i am on my semester break and it is one week left before i continue back my studies and entered my 5th semester of study. In this holiday,there is so many things i had do. I had spent my time with my family,hangout with friends,reading,play sport and recent i just came back from my short vacation to the Republic of South Korea.

  Before this,i had been to many places and country such as Singapore, Hong Kong and China. What can i described Korea is the best country i had ever been. The people are very very friendly and there is many interesting places for the tourist for sightseeing. What can i described is in this country there is so many beautiful places that can be visited. This country is unique because it has four seasons and now it is autumn.I hope i will come back to this beautiful country one day. Below are some photo that i took during the visit.


    Just now, i just finished reading books entitled 100 ways to motivate yourself by steve chandler,the man
behind the success of "reiventing" yourself books, and i find the books is so perfect to change our thinking from pessimist into optimistic. I hope i can and could apply all the ways i had read in my real life. Tommorow i will continue my CBT session with my private counsellor at Kuala Lumpur and i hope i can gain something new in the session tomorrow. One week left before new semester open, i am ready for my next semester. In my plan,in this weekend i want to bring my family for having dinner in hotels and i will fly an boeing 737 simulator in Kuala Lumpur.

  Dear all, lets we move on,build a new life,set a new goal. May happiness will always belong to us. Of course will write again. Much love 

 Haziq Umar

No comments:

Post a Comment