Saturday 30 November 2013

The most toughest semester.Bad feelings come!

  Hello readers,yeah finally i have a time to update my blog. Now i just entered a new semester which is semester 5 and the last year of my study in my campus. The first week just ended with a busy routine, as told before i hold a position as student representative at my college.  What can i say, my daily routine is so packed with classes during the day and meeting at the night. Sometimes i must attended an event organised at my campus.
 
 According to seniors , this is the most toughest semester during our study. So from that word, i start to feel anxious , anxiety begin ,i am keep questioning to myselves ,how i would balance my routine as a student rep and also a student?this semester there is so many assesments. I must do a research,creating a short film, create an advertisments and also must conducted an event.

 My anxious level increase ,when this semester i will be a project leader for a project under my faculty. Yeah,it its very tough for me. Sometimes, this anxious feeling will create a panic attacks sometimes. Bad feelings come.. I worried many things,

  But instead of that, i really enjoyed and have fun with what i am doing now. It change my life a ot. But the problem is there is many negative thought that come into my mind, i know is is only false cognitive that always play into my mind and i strongly believe i can change this cognitive into positive.

 Readers, i was keep questioning on myselves, how the great world leader like Barack Obama can balance between their works and other things? It still become a question for me until now. I really envied with their achievement on how they can manage their time well.

  Well indeed,maybe your ideas and advice is very important to me and i hope i can be like them.Have a nice day ahead !

No comments:

Post a Comment