Monday 14 April 2014

its holiday:went through this most toughest semester smoothly

 Hye friends, i think its almost five month i did not update anything on my blog. This is due to my busy schedule as a student reps and my responsbility as a final year student. And yeah, i just went through this toughest semester ever smoothly.

  At the early of semester which is on December, i cant adapt with my new life as a student rep. I failed to balance my role between student rep and as a final year students. And finally i managed to contact back with my former psychologist dr khairi,he gave me many advice and guide on how to manage the time and how to balance back my time between the two big responbilities i have.

  Yess, after listening to his advice, i am able to balance and reposition myself back. After that, i went through the whole semester smoothly until the final examination ended last weeks. Until today, i am proud of myself and still cant forget the moment when i am able to become the project manager of one events at my college.

  Its about educational and charity event which on that time i were given a responsbility to become the project manager and the event become a success until it get a coverage from the local media. I still cant believe that myself can handle and i cant lead my team to do such big event until it become a success.

  Its like a dreams..Until today when i remember back on that moment , i just smile alone and of course i miss that moment so much. Thank you to all my teams on the cooperation they had give . Credited must be given especially to my assistant project manager which help and backup me a lot during that time until it become a success.

   Its a long time i did not writing on my blog and i think i lost my skills already on blog writing. Haha,but its okey i will get my momentum back for me to continue back writing and share my experience and story here. I will write as many educational writing about mental health issues here. I hope i can help my friends out there to overcome their problem.

see you guys on my next post,have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment