Wednesday 23 April 2014

Meeting with counsellor, holiday checklist




 Went through my second week of semester break, last two days manage to hang out with my college classmates. We went to a mall, watching cinema and have a lunch and dinner together. A friendship become closer right now. It is a really a precious and meaningful days.

  Yesterday, I managed to meet with a hypnotherapist expert Lina Esa Oberg at Kuala Lumpur City Centre, we meet and share many knowledge about pyschology issues. I learned a lot from her about how to manage our lives in a stressful days today. I hope i can applied all the knowledge that she had share to me.

 

   Just now also , I had meet psychatarist at hospital in which i get my treatment. All the nurses and medical staff is really happy to see that i am back to see them after several month did not meet due to my busy schedule. And currently i am continue my holiday routine to read a books that i just bought entitled "A Happiness Project" which become The New York Times Bestseller once upon a time.

   Happiness is so easy to achieve and it is all depend on us whether we want to change our lives or not. There is so many to do list during this holiday that i want to achieve and several i had do several of it.

  To do list

Meeting hypnotherapist            Done
Reading and update my blog    Done  
Exercise                                  Just begin
Playing flight simulator             Not yet
Having a dinner with family at hotel     Not yet        
Vacation abroad              \      In planning

         




No comments:

Post a Comment