Friday 18 April 2014

Movie and reading : quick way for stress less

               

  Its a first week of my holiday, and i just have one semester left before i completed my study in diploma level. This long break is an oppurtunity for all college students to do anything they what without any distractions, i also have planned many activities that can benefits me during this holiday. Movie is become my favourites activity during every holiday and just now i just watch a movie  Tokarev acted by Nicholas Cage. A perfect movies for me.

  Through movies i think, it can distract ur mind for a while from the stress life environment out there and of course we can spend our time with our buddies. I believe movie is among the best way to reduce and relieve stress in an immediate way. It is more give impact to reduce ur stress if u are watching a comedy genre movie which will make u laugh out loud.

    I also prefered reading as one of my routine, just bought a books entitled 'The Happinnes project" , i believe this books will increase the motivation and self esteem level for those who read it . I will read it and conclude the main point in my next entry.

   Another good news is that my parents are planning to go to Australia for the next family trip and i was so excited to hear that. I know Australia was an amazing and beautiful country and i am looking forward to visit it next month. Well, will update again . See u in my next post

No comments:

Post a Comment