Sunday 9 June 2013

new hope,new journey,new semester.Pray for me

During last semester i had a difficulties to overcome with my fear,panic,anxiety and so on..It totally effect my academics and my life quality.Even during the classes ,my panic attack me without any reason.Fortunately,semester break begin and i feel it is is the most best time for me to meet someone who can help me.Then on last april,i went to see a doctor and had undergone several psychotherapist session with clinical psychologist.And i am now under medication.After 2 month on holiday,the new semester will begin tomorrow.I quite confidence that my conditions is quite good enough and i strongly believe that anxiety,and so on will not attack me again..I had enjoyed my semester holiday with many activities.Meeting with friends,playing sports,watching cinema,reading,karaoke,and of course going for a short vacation last week to Hong Kong.And my life as student will continue tomorrow.I have no option.to be success in future,i must study hard.My journey is still far away and i am still young.There is another 3 years of average for me to get my first class of degree.I really hope that this semester and the next day ,i will face it smoothly..Its is challange for me.Now i will leaving home and going back to my campus..Going for classes will be my daily routine after this.My hope is that all of you will pray for me,i really want to make my parents proud.My ambition i want my parents too see me during my graduation day.As son,that is only i can pay and that is the only way to make them proud of me.To be a better person in future..Last word,thanks to all who have been supporting me during my treatment especially to my doctor,dr aida and of course dr khairi rahman.I also want to thanks to my new friends +Nelly N.  who have helping me to give ideas on what to share on my blog and also to +Sheri Jacobson ,a psychologist from harley theraphy based on london.Even with didint meet face to face,but all of them help me a lot..Yeah new journey,new breath and new hope begin..wish me luck.love u all from bottom of my heart.Of course will update again.Till we see again friends.take care and have a nice day.god bless you

No comments:

Post a Comment