Thursday 20 June 2013

new semester and follow up with my doctors

Helloooooo friends.How are you?As mention before the new semester begin last week.And i totallt do not have enough time to update my blog.For the beggining of the semester,what i can say is awesome.I meet with my old classmates.And this semester i was appointed as a class leader .There is many works that i need to do that is assesment.Its normal as college student to to our assigment that was assigned by our lecturers.This semester,all my lecturers are very rigid and so strict.But i take it as challange for me to study harder.Yeah,there is no more panic,anxiety!!that what can i tell.The condition is totally different from previous semester where my panic always come attack me without any reasons.I so happy right now.And yesterday i just went for a check up with my doctor at one of hospitals in kuala lumpur and he asked me to continue with my medications and asked me to reduce my rivotril dosage because it make me feel so sleepy.And what makes me happy is one of the doctor there will take me as a patient for cbt therapy session for free of charge..yeah.So i got a medical leave for two days..and now i want to go back to my campus because tomorrow morning ,i have economic classes and this weekend i need to do an assigment for politics subjects because the deadline is on monday.so pray for me,that is my hope from all of you.thank you..with love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment