Saturday 29 June 2013

hello..just want to share something..feeling like relapse come again.fear!

as mention before a new semester begin.And i feel so happy to meet my friend back in my campus.Going to lecture everyday,doing assesment is become my daily routine as a students.Currently i still under my medication that is lexapro and clonazepam.The medicine is proven to heal my anxiety and panic symptomps.I was so glad that my fear,anxiety and so on did not attack me as frequent as when i was in my previous semester.Last week i had seen my doctors ,and she told me since my symptoms had showed a positive signs to rocover,she told me to reduce my clonazepam intake from 2 tab per day,to 1 tablet ,and then to 1/2 tablet  and then stop slowly the intake of this medicine..So i follow her order ,but after 2-3 days without clonezepam ,my panic continue to attack me back.Im in phobia right now,but whenever the panic came,i still can control myself thanks to several self help books which had give many tips to me to deal with such situation.But what is going on my mind,until when this problem will continue to attack me?haa...And i had identified that my main trigger factors that caused me to panic is when i was in crowded places or wide places suck as shopping mall,airport terminal...I still remember when i was on holiday in Hong Kong last 3 weeks,i was attack with panic when i walked through the airport terminal..The terminal was so wide and long when i walked across it to reach my airplane.And justnow,i just went to my local supermarket and it also was a wide places,again panic attack me.What was make me happy,is that this semester i can really handle with stress to compare with previous semester.Maybe i should credited to my pyschotherapist,to my classmates,,to my parents,friends,family members,to my fellow bloggers and also to several self help book writers for give me advise ,support and tips on how to get deal with stressor events.But what is bothering me now is my fear to the wide places.I really have no ideas about this,i had tried many things from medicine,pyschotherapy,counslelling but it come to attack and attack..

No comments:

Post a Comment