Tuesday 2 July 2013

continue my journey back as student..enjoy

hello there..im feel quite happy because within last two days panic is not attacking me for a time being.Currently im so busy with my studies,with my assesment,going to classes,consult with lecturers and others.Its a normal things as student.So i quite enjoy my life as student..its a great experience by learning a new subject that u didn't ever know.I also feel quite happy because i had managed to adapt with stress to be compared with previous semester..I start to enjoy movie ,watch cinema,hangout with friend....its make my day so happy..yesterday i just watched a new relased movie that is "White House Down" its a great movie.. Last semester i was quite seriuos about my study..I push and push myself to study harder not smarter..So i totally change my mindset to just enjoy in study..Many academician  said "study smart,not study smart" so that what i am trying and i am always bear it on my mind.Currently its almost 1.30 am at my campus and tomorrow i have 3 classes .I hope that this situation will continue and keep continue..i still under medication for a timely basis.There is about 1 month i did not meet my psychologist Dr Khairi Rahman because i dont have a free time for meet him.so i hope will meet him  in the future..so thats all from me right now..take care people..with love.see u soon

No comments:

Post a Comment