Monday 15 July 2013

Ahlan Wasahlan Ya Ramadhan..welcome

   
           Hello there,it is almost one weeks i did not update my blogs .I just want to share that Ramadhan is coming.For Muslim,this month is a holy month for us because we are compulsory to fasting for a month before celebrate it on what we are called as Eidul-Fitri.I really happy,because this month is a great month to transform my life.I hope that i can change all my negative attitude and all bad behaviour and and throw it far away.Besides that,during Ramadhan Muslims are encourage to pray,recite a dua,recite the qoran that is our holy books and many more.Ramadhan actually in my views is an oppurtunity for people to unite and of course is a way to transform our lives.Just take an example,research had shown that many of  heavy smoker quit from smoking after this month ends and scientist also believe that by fasting it is very good for our health.I just want to share a facts that i've just read from a bokos that had been write by Meera Caster entitled 365 ways to be happy and one of the ways to achieve happiness is by fasting.Ok,thats all the story for Ramadhan.One more things that i want to share is that,i just finished reading a books by Rima Rudner.This books is called Choose to be Happy.I rated this book as a five star books because it really informative and can inspired people especially those who are depress.In Malaysia,this books is among top selling books in bookstore.By today,it is the 6th week of my 4th semester and there are a few weeks left before final examination.So thats mean,there is to many assesment,project to be done.But it is okay,it is really enjoyful.Ok thats all friends,happy monday.may happines belong to you and god bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment