Saturday 20 July 2013

live.hope.patience.life.

                  Hello,and have a nice day.Today is saturday and have a nice weekend.I just want to share the facts that many people know i believe.It is about the intake of supplement.Since i have several anxiety problems,I was quite interested to take a omega 3 fish oil supplement.Many of my penpals had suggested me to take fish oil because it can reduce the anxiety and panic syndrome.I really interested to take it but there is an obstacle.The problem is i was currently still under medication and is there any side effects if i combine this two medicine and fish oil intake?anyone?

                Ortye,that is about omega 3.Now is the 7th week of my studies in this semester and there is about another 6 weeks to go before final examination.I just want to share that since past two weeks my sleeping pattern is very bad i can said.Sometimes i will overslept and sometimes i cant sleep.This is totally make my body feel tired and of courses it causes a massive migraines to me.And i will try to change this bad habists as soon as possible.Sometimes,i had a very bad dreams when i was sleeping.And the frequency of that bad dreams is increasing since last weeks.I really have no ideas about this.

                When talk about my panic,i just want to share that on last thursday ,i was on my way from my campus to my home.During driving on the highway suddenly panic came.My legs and my hands start to sweat and feel so insecure and i know panic is come.Immediately,i stop my car to the nearest r n r to exchange driver with my friends.It is totally dangerous.I dont know why,i had take my medication but it did not work.

              So about my studies,it is normal to have many assesment,datelines to meet.It is a routine as students.Just for next weeks,i have one interview session with editor of one of publishing company in Kuala lumpur,one test and one dateline to be meet.And guess what?i will go for an interview for the selection of new student council commitie in my campus.That is my dreams since i've entered the universities because i really want to learn how to be a leader from now.Even i have several health problems,i just take it as a challanges and a test for me.If i was selected then,i will do my best to ensure the charity of students at my place.Prof John Nash,Stephen Hawking is really inspired me.So thats all of my story for this week and will updated later.see u soon.

2 comments:

  1. Hi ,I've social anxiety disorder. I'm from puchong I've read all your posts. Just curious which doctor did you see for CBT? How much was the treatment? All the best. what's ur fb if u don't mind? i wanna add u as freind

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello there thanks for reaching,ive been to pantai hospital kuala lumpur and the price was quite expensive.i suggest u to go to ppukm cheras.u can reach me via email at haziqhaha93@gmail.com.take care.

    ReplyDelete