Sunday 7 July 2013

The relationship between generalized anxiety disorder and panic attacks

 Hey there,did you know that generalized anxiety disorder and panic attacks is among the categories of anxiety disorder?So as mention,i had both this symptomps.I was diagnosed suffering GAD in 2011.I still remembered in 2010 that i had a very important examanition that is Malaysian Education Certificate that is equavailent to O level .On that time,that is for the first time in my life i feel panic suddennly without any reasons,when i was in the exam hall,my hand start shaking and sweating.Then doctor confirmed that i have gad and the problem continue until today.Just now,i went for a dinner with my friends and i panic continue to attack me without any reasons.I didn't know why,on that time,i thinking so much.Many things that i think until i feel insecure,migraines ,my hands get sweat and i want start to feel like fainting.This problem became worsen since last year,and i was 100 percent get dependence to my medicine that is clonazepam and lexapro.I had tried so many things,from medicine to psychotheraphy. But all my efforts didn't worth..hmm so many challange that i must to face..hmm..it is almost 1.00 a.m in my country and tomorrow i have a morning classes.so that's all from me..bye..with love.see you soon.happy monday

No comments:

Post a Comment