Tuesday 30 July 2013

dreams become reality

     Hello,assalamualaikum and have a nice day to all friends out there,i was quite happy right now because my dreams now had become reality because i was choosen as top 17 to become a student rep at my campus.Im totally speechless when i received a call from my college admin telling me that i am one of the choosen candidates to become part of student rep committee.Yeah and i have a big  question that arised in my mind,should i accept this position?Since i have several health problems,should i go ahead with this new responsbility?just want your suggestion.In my mind before going to the interview,i think by joining and become a student rep,i will learn something new,Meet with new people,learn what is the meaning of leadership.Thats why im joining this and i think i am quite ready to pick up this new responsbility.I hope u guys will keep supporting me.

     Okay,there is an election in the next two weeks,from this the students will decide who is their next president of student rep and i now is totally busy with my campaign to gain vote from them.Pray for me.I just want to share about my current health condition.I realize that without taking medication my panic become worsen.I really hated to take medicine for a long time.Anybody have an ideas how to settle down this problem without taking any medication?

    About my academics,there is totally no problem.Learning is really fun for me.Tomorrow i have one test and on thursday i will back to my hometown to celebrate eidulfitri and next week is a mid semester break.So i will spend this time to relax with my family,hang out with friends and have some relaxation before going back to my college.And maybe in this saturday,i will meet personally mith my psychologist at Kuala Lumpur.Ok thats all,have a nice day people.take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment