Friday 5 July 2013

what a bad day..

 
   What a bad day, that can i say for today.Guess what?ahh, i get a summonsed from Road Transport Department for breaking the rules of the road. Oh,what a sad day,it happened when im on my way for breakfast after i finished my today morning class.So i must pay Malaysian Ringgit (RM) 300 almost equvailent to 150 $  of US. But i accept this and take this as a lesson for me to follow the rules in the future.So it is almost 4th week i am on my new semester and am quite happy that my health conditions is getting better.But sometime panic attack me suddenly,but it was under control ,thanks to my medicine.I hope that this semester will go smoothly and better than previous and continue until end of my studies.Now i were in my campus,and this sunday i got a seminar and this weekend i must settle down my assigment because next week is the deadline.But i will going back home on monday,because on tuesday and wednesday is holiday in my states.So for muslims,ramadhan is almost around the corner.Happy ramadhan to all muslims,may Allah bless we all.And i hope that this Ramadhan will transform my life.For muslims,ramadhan is a holy month,in this ramadhan,we are compulsory for fasting for a month ,then after a month fasting,we will celebrate it .So in muslims,we believe that this month is a month for us to pray to Allah and pray as many as we can ...I hope this Ramadhan will be bless by Allah.Amin...So today is friday,its the end of my 4th week of studies.So far,this week is better than last week.So thats all,will update soon.take care people.

No comments:

Post a Comment