Monday 20 May 2013

attention deficit disorder and way to overcome it


In 2009,i still studying at high school.During that times,i have difficulties to concentrate in classes,difficulties to study when exam is around the corner.I still remember my teacher called me as a 'blurred' student.During that time im feel so down and depressed.As mention before,i was diagnosed with generalized anxiety disorder.So after i graduated from my high school,Psychatrist said that i have a GAD and also might have a symptoms of Attention Deficit disorder..I start with my medication.Instead of that,i ask the doctor how to handle with mt add problem,then he list down several ways to overcome it.ADD may resulted and causes by a stressful events.During my highschool,i take a pure science course which is really tough for me.Doctor believe stress during school is causes me to develop GAD and ADD.So this is several ways to overcome add ,add can be overcome by doing a crossword puzzle or activity that is similar to it such as sudoku.It will stimulate ur brain ,hence will help you to overcome this problem.I had tried it,and it are totally effective.Now i study at one of public universities in malaysia and i quite happy because this problem is not bothering my life anymore.But then,as mention before,i still struggling to overcome My GAD and panic attacks problem...and i hope my life will change one day and can live like a normal people outside there.

No comments:

Post a Comment