Saturday 18 May 2013

what a perfect day!

What a perfect day i can described for today.There is no more panic,no more fear,no more anxiety.Before this,i always became panic when i go to a crowded places etc shopping mall,overthinking and others.But the conditions had changed.Currently i am on my semester break,during last semester ,anxiety always came and attack me..I  always feeling fear for an irriational reasons.My friends always described me as a careless person..Then on early of last month,my semester break begin and i realized i need to treat my anxiety as soon as possible.I want to live like a normal person out there.So i began to see a doctor,undergone a psychotherapist and until today my conditions is back to normal.Im sometime cant believe that anxiety do not attack me anymore.Since i began a tratment,i can go anywhere ,socialize with anyone without a panic attacks.Today is saturday and just now,i just had a dinner with my former schoolmates during high school.I really happy to see and having a chit chat with them.My Psychologist also are show his concern towards me.He always communicate with me through a Whatsapp application and as a muslim ,he reminded me to perform our solah.He always remind me that this is a test that god gave to me...My friends and family also are really supporting me..And on next 8th june i will join a depression and anxiety support group meeting.I really excited to meet a new people and friends there..Then,on 10th of june,the new semester are open and i will return back to my campus....bye..have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment