Thursday 23 May 2013

lets go for cinema!another ways to reduce anxiety


I was quite happy because currently i am on my semester break and  can do anything what i want because i am totally free.Every time i was on my semester holiday or anytime when im free ,watching movies at cinema with my buddies is become my hobby..Seriously,when u go watch movies with your friends,you will totally feel happy and can relieve your stress for a short time.Just now,i just watch Star Trek into darkness,a science fiction thriller movie.Its quite interesting and i rated it as a 5 star movie.Beside that,last month i also had watched iron man 3 and olympus has fallen..Even for certain people,going to cinemas is sometime maybe expensive but this activity seriouslly is one way to relieve your anxiety..

No comments:

Post a Comment