Sunday 19 May 2013

Karaoke ,one way to reduce stress!

Stress is normal for everybody.Every people will facing a stressfull events in their life.It all depend on us on how to deal with stress.All people deal it with a different ways.My ways to reduce stress is by having a karaoke.If im free,i always go for singing with my bestfriends.This activity is absolutely one of activity that can reduce our stress.Singing help us to reduce our pressure.Beside that,one research had shown that singing will increase our self esteem.Even it is expensive,but it a totally a good way to relieve stress.Going for karaoke is not for showing whether we are good enough in singing or not,but when going to a karaoke just affirm in yourself,i just want to have fun and enjoy singing a song of my favourite artiste.Beside that,this activity can improve and will strengthen our relationship with your friend and also family members.Believe me,singing is one of the effective ways to eliminate stress..Oryte..happy sunday people.

3 comments:

  1. Our karaoke program utilizes three NI myDAQ devices, connected as seen in the diagram below. Two NI myDAQ devices serve as audio in/out for each player, connecting to a microphone and set of headphones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the Kensington Area Resident/Merchant Alliance (KARMABrooklyn) blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you. Singing could be a way to distress. That's why I'm looking for karaoke equipment for sale so that I would be able to sing anytime when I'm stress.

    ReplyDelete