Tuesday 21 May 2013

lets be active!one way to reduce anxiety


Did you know that stress is among the main factors that causes anxiety and panic attacks?yes,i believe many people didn't know about this facts.Stress,stress and stress..all people must face it.its a normal in our life.But it depend on how we want to overcome it.Currently i am on my semester break for almost 2 month.So i take this advantages for me to practice a healthy lifestyle.When i were in college,i am too busy with classes,assigments,test and others.Then i take this semester brake to as an opportunity for me to start an active lifestyle and play sports.Seriously,when in college ,i didn't have a times to play sports or practice active lifestyle.I am 100 percent concentrated on my study.After i had undergone several psychotherapy session ,psychologist dr khairi rahman advise me to change my life habit and start to play sport for at least 45 minutes a day.At the beggining,its seem like impossible for me to play a sport because i have no interest on it.Fortunately,my bestfriends always invited me to play a sports.Badminton and futsal (indoor soccer) are become their favourite games.Then i join them for several times.After several times joining them,i feel that my anxiety is no more attack me.Im feel so happy after play a sport.In fact,research had shown that by practicing a healthy lifestyle,it can reduce your anxiety levels.Seriously guys,lets be active and practice a healthy lifestyle..It will give many benefits.Believe me.I had tried it,how about you?have a nice day people.

No comments:

Post a Comment