Saturday 11 May 2013

The begining of the chapter

Hello everyone,for the beginning i just want to share to all of u a little bit of story about my story. Im 19 and studying at one of public university in my country,Malaysia.I was born in 1993 and had my primary and secondry school at Kuala Lumpur. In earlier of 2011,I was diagnosed by a doctor that i had suffered Generalized Anxiety Disorder or in short GAD. During that time i was only 17 years old and i totally didt understand what GAD is. So from that time,i didn't care so much about the advise from the doctor and didn't take the medications because i really dont understand about this pathological disorder.In mid of 2011,I was offered to futher studies at one of the famous public universities here.On that time,i dont take any medications and continue my treatment with the doctor.The condition is normal at the beggining of my study.On June of 2012,I was in second semester of my study.And the condition start to change my whole life.At the end of the semester,I was sent to go for camping for the extra cocuricculum activity.The training is quite tough which is our training is like army style training.We didnt sleep for almost two days.At that time,for the first time in my life i start to feel fainting,then the coach there told me to take a rest .After went back from the camping,the situation is normal until when i taking my final examination and then the same feelings came again.During answering the exam,my hand start to shaking and sweating,my heart start pounding.I dont have any ideas why it happened.I went to see a doctor and he tell me that i maybe cant adapt with stress and just gave me a panadol to me.Then it is semester break,i went back home.I still remember during the holiday when i go to public and crowded places ,i feel i want to faint and start to feel headchhe.Again.,doctor told me that it is only a minor problem and give me a Panadol.After a couple of week,the conditons seem going worsen and my dad picked me up to consult with one of consultant neurologist at Kuala Lumpur.I had gone several test including ct scan,eeg screening,and also the blood test.Then the doctor told me that there is something wrong with my brain readings and said that i have an anxiety neurosis.Omg,i think that it had gone from my life but it attack me again.So doctor prescribed me with a Xanax of 0.5 mg and i entered my 3rd semester of study.For the first and second week of astudy there is no problem.and then to be continued..........

No comments:

Post a Comment